Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Rye Whiskey
Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Rye combines the distinct flavor of rye and the Jack Daniel Distillery’s time-honored charcoal mellowing process. The result is a bold, spicy rye whiskey that’s sippin’ smooth.
• 70% of Jack Daniel’s drinkers have tried a competitive rye whiskey
• 65% of past 30 day Jack Daniel’s drinkers say they are very/extremely interested in
pursuing a Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Rye; and 73% of competitive rye drinkers are
very/extremely interested. Both results are well above industry standards.
How Jack Does Rye
• That was our aim when we developed our unique grand bill of 70% rye, 18% corn, 12%
• We’ve brought forward the spice of rye, while leaving room for the complexity and depth of
the corn and malted barley.
• And because it is charcoal mellowed and age in new, white oak barrels, Jack Daniel’s
Tennessee Rye has the Jack character and smooth finish that does not overpower.
• Inspired by Old No. 7, the label is built around familiar brand elements to communicate
• New elements – the textured parchment label and introduction of green
as a key rye category indicator – communicate the craftsmanship behind the product